12 May 2014

Sometimes, words can't describe feelings :')

I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you again so you can hold me tight that all else fades. I thought after you left you would fade away from my mind. but still, everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together. I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too.
I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I miss to see your smile, look in your eyes. The way I feel about you some people call crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you no matter what you have said to me. There's just something about the autumn air that makes me feel at ease and open to love. Its hard to describe the emotion churning inside my body. It is like a delicate thunderstorm. With every kiss the storm gets stronger. The thunder lighting strikes and my body yearns for you. All i can do is "close my eyes for the few seconds that the memory lasts and savor it as it fades away". Oh, I have missed you dearly today. I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. I miss sharing everything with you. There are so many stories I wanna share with you. Too many things I wanna confess to you. I hate myself for not letting you go out from my mind. I hate being the useless me. I miss you, A lot. How i wish i could tell this. Too much misunderstanding between us.You know what i felt when you called me with all those harsh words? :') I'd never thought you will said like that. Deeply heartbreaking :') I'd never thought you give me these huge effect. I miss myself. The old me. The one who will never easily cry, the one who is really good at hiding feelings. I can't begin to explain how you have enriched my life. These past years have been one blessing after another. I sit and think that it is so hard to believe that just a few years ago we were just a strangers. I know from the first moment I spoke with you I loved you. I know I don't express it nearly as often as I should, but dear, don't doubt me. I love you more than I ever thought possible. And that love grows each and every day no matter what had happened.

No comments :

HAK MILIK BIHAQ