1 October 2016

Imma crave some space

I wish I could turn my brain off so badly sometimes because thinking all the time is exhausting. There will come a day where you can't pretend that you're okay and on that day you'll break down because you just can't hold in it anymore. And sometimes you just need to disconnect and enjoy your own company. Sometimes I need to go off on my own. I am not sad. I am not angry. I am recharging my batteries. Often the best gift you can give yourself is time alone. Some time to ask questions and listen quietly for answers. Need a little bit of alone time to clear my head and help me see things from a new perspective. Distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own. Quiet the mind and the soul will speak.

"Sometimes you just need to be alone, that's okay. It doesn't mean anything's wrong with you, or even that anything's wrong in your life. Sometimes you need to create to soul search, recover, think, rest and just BE. You don't have to apologize for needing or taking this space, its part of what makes you a happy, healthy person."

No comments :

HAK MILIK BIHAQ