23 April 2015

Blank

I wish I could be a heartless person. I wish I can be a tough girl like everyone expected. I wish I can rewind the times and make everything completely different. I wish I'm not involved in this heart-feelings-love-broken situation. I wish I can undo the 3years and months. I wish I can move on like he did. I wish I can open up my heart to anyone like he did. I wish I could be like him. I wish I can completely ignore these feelings. I wish I can delete all the memories. I wish everything went well. I wish I'm no longer need to fake my smile,laugh and so on. I wish I have my happy self back. I wish I have my laugh back. I wish I have my smile back. I wish I have my everythings back. I wish I have no longer need to care about others. I wish I shouldn't  waste the years. I wish I can do more than that. I wish I can be like any other sweet-pretty-girl out there. This is so heartbreaking. Mentally died. Exhausted. Blank. I just need some escape with my own self. I wish I can disappear from everyone and see who is willing to find me. I miss myself. A lot. I need myself back. I'm no longer the same like I used to be. Indeed. This is so heartbreaking. I WISH I COULD BE LIKE HIM. 

No comments :

HAK MILIK BIHAQ